Group Three ~ Music and Games
Your group will also have two functions that you may divide and complete anyway you see fit. All members of this group will share the same grade.
The first thing your group will do is to search your resources and determine what types of music will be appropriate for this wedding. You are to prepare a song list including song titles, composers, performers and lyrics. You should also provide a tape or CD with a collection of songs.
After you compile the music you have to get your guests moving to burn off those party calories. Search your resources to compile a list of games, activities, dances and fun for your party-goers. After you compile a list of games, select a few and design a Rule Book to pass out to all of your guests. Be ready with all necessary equipment to play a few games with us.
Feel free to use the resources for the other groups. The grading details for this section are at the bottom.
Medieval life, romance, education, games, music, food, health, chivalry, etc.
· Medieval & Renaissance Music
· Intro to Medieval Music
· Medieval Music Downloads
· A Guide to Medieval & Renaissance Instruments
· Bards, Music & Arthurian Legend
· Medieval Music Profile
· Medieval Entertainment
· Medieval Games & Recreation
· Jousts and Tournaments
· All about medieval times
Group Three Grading Information
1. 20 Points A LIST OF MUSIC to be played at the wedding and reception.
2. 30 Points A TAPE OR CD OF MUSIC from the wedding playlist to be played for class.
3. 20 Points A LIST OF GAMES to be played during the wedding and reception.
4. 30 Points A RULEBOOK and EQUIPMENT to hand out in class in order to play a few of these games.