Now's the time to tell others what you learned! Finalize your group's project and prepare a presentation for the class. This presentation will be different for each group and should be based on the content of your project. A lecture may work for Group One, while Group Two might need to be more interactive. Your creation should the following information. The total is 100 points.
1. 10 Points Give all your names and tell why you are designing this poster, brochure, or newsletter.
2. 50 Points State the chief considerations and problems you faced while tackling your groups assignment.
3. 10 Points Each person in your group should tell about some part of your project.
4. 10 Points Have each person on the team proofread your creation for correct grammar and visual appeal.
5. 20 Points In addition to your class presentation you must also share your project by printing it for me.
Congratulations on all your efforts!!! Now you know what it takes to put on a wedding of epic proportions. I hope you had fun broadening the scope of your knowledge of Romeo and Juliet, Shakespeare, and the history behind the play. You should be proud of yourselves!
If you have any more questions about Romeo and Juliet, Shakespeare or his time, you know where to find out about the real stuff, so get going!