Teachers Website for Music Teachers
1) Storyline Online. This website has free stories online that can be used on your SmartBoard.
2) Music bulliten boards.net What a great site to get motivating ideas for your bulliten board displays!
3) Who wants to be a musician?What a great lesson idea for review of composers.
4) Orff lesson plans for the Orff in you! Calling all you Orff Teachers, feel free to browse these great lesson plans.
5) Writing a letter to a musician? What a great way to get those creative ideas flowing!!!
6) I Know An Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly If you love this song, then you will really like this cool website! Just click on the link below and sing away.
7) Making a Rain Stick Activity If you love the sound of rain, then when not make a rain stick with your students. This website allows your students to create their own rainstick and make wonderful music!
8) Musical Composition Calling all you Little Mozarts! Feeling creative? How about writing your own musical composition? Just click on the link below and let your musical expressions flow!
9) PBS Jazz for Kids. You want your students to learn the style of Jazz that is both educational and fun? PBS Jazz for Kids is an interactive way for students to use the Smart Board while not only studying the history of Jazz, but can play Jazz instruments and study famous Jazz composers.